Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Blog

Hi... i am not sure how to add people... so add me if you are reading this. I was bored at work and was reading my sisters blog and decided to create an account.

This room is the "idea room", where I will share my thoughts and very random ideas. From time to time I might get a little religious but its all good advice or guidelines to follow or hear. Nothing is new under the sun.

I have a hamster and her name is Dalila. Now that she is in my life, I feel complete! I hope you know that I am kidding... but I am not kidding at all. I know, i make no sense. I say, "if it don't make dollars... it don't make sense!"



Rudy is my hubby... he's a pretty cool guy and I learn a lot from him. Sometimes I'll ask him a very SIMPLE question and he explodes my brain w/ more info then I needed. Its ok, my little tiny brain might run on overdrive but I am sure something was retained ;)

Well... thats all I can think about.

Idea for the today -- there should be a huge bridge or highway that connects from NC to Cali. Why hasn't this happen?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there sista! I found you :) Dahlila is adorable. Did you find the spray for her? Luckily there is a Internet highway that connects us in the meantime. Dude, Jay and I came back from Sharon's and Mom showed us the cutest video of her preaching to Rocky soundtrack. You have to see it.

    ReplyDelete